At the American Medical Device Summit on October 25, 2018, Bill Stamm, our VP of Software Services, conducted a workshop:
SOFTWARE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION FOR TODAY’S FDA/CE - MDR SUBMISSION
- Quality, Cybersecurity & Safety, the cornerstones of the product submissions for 2018...and always!
- Developing testable requirements and code. Design and code for testing and traceability, and eliminate bugs along the way.
- Documentation and deliverables—shortfalls and pitfalls: How to navigate around them and create a submission with the right traceability and objective evidence.
- Cost effectiveness: It is possible to make a better product and reduce costs at the same time by understanding the best practices.
- How to implement best practices into your design process, or update your current product roadmap and design it for the current environment.
Below is a video of the entire presentation. We also broke the video into 16 short clips to make it easier to listen to a particular topic of interest.