Software Services Sales Engineer — Full-Time
General Digital is looking for a Sales Engineer for its Software Services Division. For more than thirty years, our Software Services Division has provided superior Independent Verification and Validation services, as well as custom software development for both the public and private sector technology industries. While in recent years we have focused on the avionics and healthcare markets, our highly refined software development and verification methodologies can be applied to most technical industries including avionics, medical device systems, transportation, industrial and more! To succeed at these endeavors, we require a talented sales professional with an engineering or software background and a proven track record of new account development.
This new position requires a highly motivated candidate with the ability to understand the business and competently speak with engineering professionals. The candidate will work closely with the Software Services staff to develop high level sales presentations. The candidate must maintain existing client relationships and successfully acquire new client accounts for the Division. This position requires occasional travel and willingness to conduct research into emerging technologies. The position carries sales management potential.
- Successful experience selling technology services or applications
- Position requires some travel
- Proven track record in developing new accounts
- Experience with client management
- Ability to work independently with little day-to-day supervision
- Excellent research, writing and oral communication skills
- Proven CRM experience (Salesforce Preferred)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Software development or verification experience (or related engineering experience)
All candidates are encouraged to outline, in a detailed cover letter, why they are well-suited to fulfill this position. Send résumé and cover letter to Sandra Gudrian firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: this is a Salary + Commission position
Systems Engineer — Full-Time
General Digital offers a variety of rugged electronic LCD monitor products designed for military, industrial and commercial use in high technology applications.
We are looking for a degreed engineer for development of LCD monitors and their corresponding electrical systems. This entry level position would be responsible for developing and maintaining system parts list and assembly instructions, assembling prototype systems, and providing production support.
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive understanding of electronics and debugging procedures
- Comfortable working both on a team and on smaller individual projects
- Experience with diagnostic equipment, such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Self-motivated team player with strong organizational and multitasking skills
Please e-mail your résumé and cover letter to HR Manager - Sandi Gudrian at: SGudrian@Generaldigital.com
General Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All of our locations afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap or disability, veteran status, or because he/she is a disabled veteran.