Quality Software Services You Can Count On
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) isn't just about quality assurance; it's about ensuring your software systems do exactly what you need them to do, every single time. General Digital's IV&V testing services are designed to do just that: ensure your safety-critical software and systems are built and running correctly to get the job done. Call us today for more information on safety-critical software testing – 800.952.2535 or fill out the form for more information. We can implement your existing test requirements, providing a seamless, reliable method to outsource this time-consuming task. We can also work with you to develop custom test requirements and methodology based on the criticality level of your software application, as well as make recommendations regarding specific test tools and simulators.
Providing On-Time Independent Verification and Validation
Our IV&V process includes:
- Required Development
- Tool Validation/Qualification
- Test Planning and Execution
- Project Coordination
- Discrepancy Resolution
- Results Reporting
Why Choose General Digital for Your IV&V?
- We can provide functional (black box) and structural (white box) testing for any level of criticality.
- We provide accurate assessments of software issues early in the development cycle, including cybersecurity assessment and mitigation.
- We have specialized in testing safety-critical embedded software for over 25 years.
- We're committed to meeting customer demand with accurate, prompt and reliable service.
- Our innovations in testing tools mean incredibly cost efficient, high quality results.
- We are highly experienced in testing to FAA avionics standards RTCA DO-178 (DO-178B, DO-178C) up to level A
Call 800.952.2535 or fill out the Contact form for more info.