Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
October 24–25, 2018
The Software Services business unit of General Digital will be exhibiting at this event, engaging with attendees and representatives from medical device companies. We look forward to discussing how our software development and testing services can help them meet their needs within budget.
Also, Bill Stamm, our VP of Software Services, will be conducting a workshop in one of the ballrooms on the 25th. The topic of discussion:
SOFTWARE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION FOR TODAY’S FDA & CE MDR SUBMISSION
- Quality, Cybersecurity & Safety, the cornerstones of the product submissions for 2018...and always!
- Developing testable requirements and code. Design and code for testing and traceability, and eliminate bugs along the way.
- Documentation and deliverables—shortfalls and pitfalls: How to navigate around them and create a submission with the right traceability and objective evidence.
- Cost effectiveness: It is possible to make a better product and reduce costs at the same time by understanding the best practices.
- How to implement best practices into your design process, or update your current product roadmap and design it for the current environment.
About the AMD Summit
Setting the standard on how the industry should connect and exchange ideas, the Generis American Medical Device Summit provides insights and strategies to enhance the professional development of executives involved in the design, development and manufacturing of medical devices.
Join the discussion with over 200 of your industry peers as we explore the challenges and opportunities in medical device development, quality management, speed to commercialization, and regulatory harmonization. Hear first-hand case studies presented by our executive speaker faculty with extensive experience driving development and manufacturing excellence. Walk away with strategic insights to streamline processes, optimize development, decrease risk, improve time to market, reduce costs, and remain compliant in an ever evolving environment. This October, we encourage you to join us for two days of thought provoking content and exceptional networking.