General Digital will be joining over 300 plus small businesses, government agencies and prime contractors at the 2017 DoD Northeast Regional Council Training & Matchmaking Event to be held at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick, Rhode Island, on March 22 & 23, 2017.
This event is being co-hosted by the Rhode Island Procurement Technical Assistance Center and the DoD Northeast Regional Council.
At this year’s event, you will be able to:
- Network with government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses
- Meet with government procurement representatives
- Meet with MWBEs, SDVOBs, VOSBs, 8(a)s, Hub Zone, WOSBs, EDWOSBs, and DBEs
- Locate potential subcontracting opportunities
- Two sponsored networking receptions
- Meet other small business manufacturers
Get more information and register for this event at http://www.ribusinessmatch2017.org.
A Matchmaker Event is a day of dialogues between suppliers and purchasing entities.
Generally, numerous representatives of governmental agencies and their prime contractors will meet at designated time intervals with businesses presenting their capabilities for consideration. Being a RI PTAC client will alert you when these events are coming up and will give you access to insights on how to best present your business as a valuable vendor.