16 Feb 2017
General Digital’s new re-configurable smart display line could save up to 75% of a company’s software and display costs.
The NEW VueSim™ / Mi-HMI™ smart design and display line are versatile, highly-configurable systems designed to provide easy-to-use, complete display solutions for simulator manufacturers. With VueSim / Mi-HMI, you design your screens, download them to the smart display and run. The plug-and-play monitor can hold thousands of screen configurations and can be used at will for the desired simulation at hand.
Some key features and capabilities include…
- Build your own configuration by choosing from a wide variety of LCD sizes and resolutions, LED backlights, overlays, embedded processors, I/O, memory, etc.
- Select a standard enclosure or have us build to your exact mechanical specifications
- Create instrumentation and reusable vector-based graphic libraries using General Digital’s Author™ graphics editor, or by importing SVG files directly from your libraries or third-party sources
- Intuitively link input data from popular simulation programs to graphics; animate and download executable files to VueSim or Mi-HMI Display System
- Engage a Technician—rather than an expensive Engineer—to rapidly design or reconfigure screen content
General Digital can tailor the VueSim and Mi-HMI to simulate virtually any military or industry-related graphics by configuring the unit with an assortment of standard or custom LCDs, Graphic Processing Units, I/O expansion modules, bezel switches, rotary encoders and more. Watch our latest videos below to learn more and then visit our Web pages for VueSim and Mi-HMI. Or call 800.952.2535 for a no-pressure consultation.